The ICMED project is launching a call for an external project evaluator.
The external evaluation should aim at measuring the grade of success of the project against the formulated specific objectives and indicators, so to:
- deliver value to the target beneficiaries;
- fulfil the requirements of the project sponsor, i.e. EACEA;
- operate in an efficient and timely manner;
- assist in the strategic-decision making during and after project lifetime.
Applications will be scored and ranked according to the following criteria:
- Experience in EU-funded project management (25%)
- Experience in the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility and/or International Mobility programmes (25%)
- Experience in external evaluation (20%)
- Knowledge of and experience in the MENA region, particularly about the regional Higher Education system (20%)
- Motivation (10%)
ICMED aims at strengthening the capacity of Higher Education staff in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia to deal with Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility & International Mobility programmes in general, through the implementation of a comprehensive Training Programme. By fostering information and best practices sharing the project is expected to contribute towards an innovative, effective and efficient management of International Credit Mobility in the MENA region.
ICMED is funded by Erasmus+, KA2 – Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education.